ANST - HRM's birthday

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Wed Apr 28 15:24:14 PDT 1999

Your Most Gratious and Honorable Majesty,

On the day of your Most Noble birth, I have but one question.  When I was
growing up, on the day of our birth, we were crowned "Queen for the day."
Since you obviously carry this prestigious title daily, can we crown you
anything else? ....such as....ummmm...."Ms. Invisible for the Day?"  No, too
crass....ummm how about "God for the day."  No....too much bowing.  We could
go with "Ms. Shiner Bock" or "Ms only 3 more months to go" or "Ms I'm going
to finish this reign by myself since I just murdered the King for telling
all it was my birthday..."

You see, Saturday, at Squires and Cadets Invitational, it is my only
daughter's sixth birthday.  I would love to bestow on her a title for the
day in her honor, but I don't know which is proper....

To all who are attending this event, she would be tickled pink (or purple is
actually the color of the day...) if when you pass her you told her happy
birthday.  It would make her little heart swell!

In Most Humble Servitude,

Lady Allyson Tymmes
"Timo's Inspiration"  (really! Go ask him!)