[Re: ANST - Who the Crown listens to.]

Keith Hood hoodkl at netscape.net
Wed Apr 28 16:53:55 PDT 1999

> >But Pug is also correct in that We, as Crown, are concerned about what
> >everyone feels. The newest member's opinion is as important as the oldest
> >Peer's. We are always willing to hear any concerns or ideas from any
> >member of the populace because We could have happy Peers but unhappy
> >populace and really go down in flames. The strength of the Kingdom is
> >the strength of its people and We are never forgetful of this.
> >
> >So, yes, it is the DUTY of the Peers to council Us and We expect them
> >to fulfill their duty but it is the RIGHT of the populace to express
> >their feelings to Us. Much of the time We may refer someone to the
> >correct chain of command but We try to always be there for anyone.
> >
> >Yours,
> >
> >Gunthar
> >Rex

A magnificent statement, Your Majesty.  Have you ever read Kipling's poem "My
Father's Chair"?  I think you would like it.

With great respect,
    Tomonaga

------

A long bow and a stong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.
The nock to the cord, the shaft to the ear,
And a foreign king for a mark!

     --  Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra