ANST - clarification of server donations

Karen C. Moon kmoon at texas.net
Tue Apr 27 17:58:06 PDT 1999

Mari here.

At 12:41 PM 4/28/99 -0500, Mirrim wrote:

>This clarification was made at the Red Tape event and I want to announce it
>here.  You have the right to know fully where your donation can go.

Thank you, Mirrim, for being so forthcoming with budget and monetary
information.  It makes a big difference to me knowing where the money is
going and what it's being used for.  It also makes me *much* more willing
to donate funds and items and (gasp!) *even* to *possibly* organize
fundraisers.  (Or maybe I'll just cast some ideas upon the waters and see
what fishies bite. ;-)

Is it possible we could have a run down of Kingdom finances on a regular
basis?  Black Star maybe?

Just wondering,

Mari