ANST - Second-Guessing (was: On-line Ansteorra : The Next Generation...)

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Wed Apr 28 21:09:53 PDT 1999

>Not everyone can attend a red tape event, or has interest in doing so.
At the
>Red Tape event, only two of us went to the original presentation of
Pug's
>suggestions.  Does this mean that everyone else there should not have
gotten a
>voice?  No...we later discussed it in the general meeting.  Does this
mean that
>the discussion should stop there?  I don't think so....

Pssst .... Isobel!

There were at least THREE others in the room for that original
presentation besides Pug.  Yourself, myself, and the Kingdom
Virtual Scribe.

>Ah, well....up with free speech.  Up with being polite to each other
online.  Up
>for discussion...not attack.  Follow no man/woman blindly.

"Hurrah for General Guiness, and the Dublin Boozileers!"

Amra,
whose pledge of blades for the aucto-raffle-thingamy has been
confirmed in direct e-mail to Mirrim (one sword, one "heavy" dagger so
far;
lemme see what else I can pry from the grasp of my supplier[s])

(and whose cash contribution was made at the RTEvent)

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com