ANST - April Fools

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Thu Apr 1 12:35:01 PST 1999

Please stop! PLEASE STOP! PLEEEAAASSSSE stop!
If April 15 is tax day, I think April 1 should be PUN TAX DAY! (v8

Puns make me want to run screaming into the night. I hope its not Wilhelm I run into, that would hurt.
There! Now I owe pun tax too. But at least there's another thread to start needling people with.
Padric

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!