ANST - Regalia/Insignia

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 17:26:13 PDT 1999

OK to the first Question A great many diferent materials are used most
often Leather Enameled coper or brass, painted or carved wood, cross
sttch in little medalion sized frames the list keeps going, for the
Grants with garters for insignea usually these can be done via an Inkle
Loom.

To the second question: Big enough to be seen I sugest at least an inch
diameter though a six inch plate would be a bit cumbersom.

to the third: regalia and insignea are synonomous.

Hope I have helped

Darius