ANST - to the populous of Ravensfort

R Husted rhusted at angleton.isd.tenet.edu
Mon Apr 5 00:34:54 PDT 1999

We need to apologize. Being somewhat happy to get out of the mud, we
left your site yesterday morning in a hurry. As a result we left behind
some things we should not have. We are not in the habit of leaving our
trash for others to clean up and feel terrible that this time we did so.
We did enjoy your event, even through the torrential downpour, and will
most likely be attending events at your site again. I would like to
volunteer now to do a little extra cleanup work around the site. The
pristine appearance of the grounds is a valuable comodity and the SCA's
policy of leaving a site cleaner that it was found is a point of honor.

Again we apologize for what we left behind and thank you for the
wonderful, albeit wet, weekend.

Medb and Mahee