ANST - Re: ANST Award Insignia Images

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Mon Apr 5 07:10:07 PDT 1999

They are probably in other places, also...but one good source for images of most
of our Kingdom's awards is the Guiding Hand, an Ansteorran Newcomer's Guide, put
together by HL Michael de la Mare.  Only the newest are not there....
The address for the page with the insignia images is:

http://lshome.utsa.edu/sca/Guiding%20Hand/guidhan4.htm#PRECEDENCE & SOCIETY
AWARDS

BTW...has anyone made scrolls or insignia for the Crown's Favor, the
non-armigerous artisan award?

Isobel Hadleigh