ANST - Midsummers Night Revel June 26th

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 09:21:57 PDT 1999

Greetings to the list.  I would appreciate this forwarded to the other
Ansteorran lists if anyone can help me out.... :)

Once again the Canton of Lindenwood will be holding the Midsummer's Eve
Ball.

The theme this year is "The enchanted forest" and once again fairies and
elves will roam about freely in this realm, dancing and telling stories
to entertain the populace of Ansteorra.

The site is the same as last year, and I will post directions and a map
in June.  There will be a side board presented by Master Petruccio, a
chef of great talent.

The date set for this event is June the 26th.  I would very much
appreciate anyone who would like to see a specific dance included in the
dance sets to please email me and let me know, so that I might entice
the musicians to accompany us.

Some of the sponsored contests will include:

Best Fairy costume
Best mythological Beast costume
Best dressed couple
best dressed lord
best dressed lady

We encourage anyone who would like to perform something that is in the
flavor of our theme to please contact us so we can schedule you in!

We are currently looking in to renting additional portable cooling
systems to make the hall even that much more inviting for our June
climate.

Please come and join us.  Any questions please direct to the autocrats:

Duchess Larissa ladyoftherose at hotmail.com and Thegn Duncan
Baron_Duncan at hotmail.com

Crash space for out of town guests can be easily arranged.  We hope you
will join us!