ANST - Twentieth Year Reservations

Paul Mitchell Paul_Mitchell at Filemaker.com
Fri Apr 16 07:11:39 PDT 1999

Mirrim recently said:

>> Is it possible to make reservations now, if you are not going to be able
>> to attent Crown? Rouland -----Original Message----- From: Jackie
>> <ulrica at nwol.net> To: ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>
>> Date: Thursday, April 15, 1999 5:31 PM Subject: ANST - Twentieth Year
>> Reservations
>
>There will be more information in the May Blackstar about where to send your
>check to pre-register and I'm sure Lady Ulrica would be happy to post the
>info
>here again.
>
>Mirrim

An ever-increasing amount of information, including pre-reservation
information, is available on the ATYC website at:
<http://www.ansteorra.org/20thyr>.

Yes, please pre-register, and _definitely plan to come; this will
be an event you won't want to miss, and will regret missing for
years to come it you do.

Besides, if _you_ don't come, how can it be as fully special as
it ought to be?

- Galen of Bristol, Viscount, KSCA, Pel., etc.
ATYC Steward
<20thyear at ansteorra.org>