ANST - keeping warm at Crown Tourney

Jane Sitton-Logan/James D. Logan myrnarae at nts-online.net
Fri Apr 16 09:57:28 PDT 1999

Bon jour from Madelina de Lindesaye!

My lord husband, Laird Seamus Donnacadh Loganaich an gabhain (Lord
Logan the smith) will be attending Crown Tourney, bringing a friend
(who has attended only one other SCA event, several years back) who
has M.S.  Looking at the weather forecast, I am wondering about
keeping Mark warm at the tourney.

Does anyone know what the site rules for fire pits, etc., are?  Will
there be wood available for purchase on site?  Or should they plan
on having a brazier or some such to keep the tent warm?

I'm going to be snuggled up in bed with my two bairns and my
daughter's new puppy.  I hope all of you going to the event keep as
warm as I will be!

Amicalement,
Madelina