ANST - CROWN?!?

Diana S Steelquist dsteelquist at juno.com
Sun Apr 18 14:55:19 PDT 1999

Ulsted and I  would like to also congradulate Baron Leofirc.  Thank you
also to our gracious Crown and the members of the Pelicans circle for
recognizing the service of Baron Leofric.  Leofric is someone who truly
"loves not only with his heart but also with his soul" this Kingdom and
his barony.

Congradulations also to Sir Godwin of Eddington for receiving the King's
Sword of Chivilry for best exemplifying knightly virtures in the Crown
list.
The pairing and susequent bouts were some of the best matched fighting we
have witnessed at a Crown list.  Vivat to the Mistress of the list for
providing an exciting day of fighting to the participants and viewers.

Another happy note included the announcement of the elevation of Lord
Timotheus (Timo) to the Rank of Knight of the  SCA.  To be done at
Steppes Warlord in May.  Vivat!  Another award which is well deserved.
We can still remember Timo's first fighter practice in the Shadowlands.
We also remember ... Uh, may be we should save those stories for later
<grins>.  Condgradulations, Timo.

 The site was lovely and the weather spectacular.  If you missed it, you
missed out.  Vivat Bryn Gwald for hosting a terrific event which we will
long remember.

Ulsted the Unsteady
Cateau d'Ardennes
Barony of Loch Soilleir