ANST - CROWN?!?

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Mon Apr 19 08:39:09 PDT 1999

Just to add to some of the other posts, Baroness Clarissa di Firenze (sp?)
has been offered the laurel.  I think they were still discussing when.  It
was a good surprise, she was in morning court explaining the rules of her
seige cooking competition, and his majesty summoned the laurels :).

And to add to that... the winners of the Seige Cooking Contest, were (Da Da
Dada!)  HL Francois la Flamme and Lady Suzanne de la Ferte, for the second
year.  They took bread and ground it back down to flour to make a pie
crust.  Francois hand ground (read 'smashed with a hammer') each barley
grain (one by one) for another dish.  AND  they had documentation for each
dish they prepared.  I'm told the judges enjoyed their presentation so
much, they ate all of it up.  Good job.  :->
Hillary