ANST - yurt'sters ... addendum

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Tue Apr 20 14:07:17 PDT 1999

thought of something else, who in barony (BG) and kingdom has experience making
pavilions?  ... looking for good references on sewing heavy fabrics and
references for best sources of materials and process recomendations (saw
related threads a while back, but did'na harvest them for the archives for some
reason ...)

also, any construction workers / crafters have any experience working with the
manufactured construction materials such as "Trex" and it's like ???

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves