ANST - Re: BG - yurt'sters ... addendum

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Apr 20 08:47:32 PDT 1999

j'lynn yeates wrote:

> thought of something else, who in barony (BG) and kingdom has experience making
> pavilions?  ... looking for good references on sewing heavy fabrics and
> references for best sources of materials and process recomendations (saw
> related threads a while back, but did'na harvest them for the archives for some
> reason ...)

I'm not sure if you've checked these files or not in the DWELLINGS section of
my
Florilegium but they might be of use:

tent-fabrics-msg  (41K)  3/25/98    Fabrics and treatments to use in tents.
tent-interior-msg  (9K)  2/ 5/97    Storage and decorating inside pavilions.
tent-making-msg   (11K)  4/13/99    Useful ideas when making tents.
tent-painting-msg (34K) 11/10/98    Painting and decorating tents.
tent-ps-msg       (44K) 11/10/98    Pavilion poles, stakes and ropes.
tent-setup-msg    (19K)  9/15/97    Hints for setting up tents and pavilions.
tent-sources-msg  (81K)  3/25/98    Pavilion and canvas merchants.

And specifically on yurts, this one:
yurts-msg        (105K)  4/15/99    Round Mongol tents also called gers.

The new URL for the latest Florilegium files is:
http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html

I do know the latest yurts-msg and tnet-making-msg files are still waiting to
be
uploaded to the new site. I will try to remember to do that tonight.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net