ANST - Bordermarch Champion?

IagoAH at aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 03:40:38 PDT 1999

>I was not planning on going to Bordermarch for the championship, but
>
>as the HRM has asked for a circle there, I find I am in need of
>
>directions to the site.
>

>As far as I can tell there is no Blackstar listing and no on-line
>
>information about this event. Can anyone tell me where it will be,
>
>how much it will be, roughly what the schedule looks like and if
>
>there are any motels in the area?
>

>My thanks,
>

>Don Christian Doré
It will be at Jones country, in Colmsneil (yes, I spelled it wrong, but that
is about it).  Find any event in any blackstar past or present hosted by
Bordermarch or Graywood, and that is probably the site.  If that is no help,
the take your best route to the intersection of 59 an 190 in Livingston and
go east on 190 to 69 in Lumberton.  Go north on 69 past Colmsneil (about 15
-20 mile north of 69) to 255 and go east.  The site is about 5-7 miles ahead
on the left.

Check this out on a Texas map before you try it, as I'm typing this from
memory at 5:30 am pre coffee.

Iago