ANST - Master Ioseph of Locksley at ATYC

Casey&Coni weed at sage.net
Fri Apr 23 07:06:28 PDT 1999

I'm not normally known as a bardic fan, but this is one performance I will
not miss.  I grew up listening to Ioseph sing and tell tales; the man is the
finest bard I have ever seen in the sca, bar none.  If it has strings, he
can play it.

Ansteorran bards, prick your ears and take notes; he's amazing.

Ritter Dieterich

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and  "mental illness". -Dave Barry