ANST - On-line Ansteorra : The Next Generation...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Apr 26 11:25:46 PDT 1999

j'lynn yeates (jyeates at realtime.net) said something that sounded like:
> warning ... devils advocate mode active:

Don't worry. I know him.

I will be answering all of 'wolf's concerns and issues in private. I see
no reason to bore people with the details if they do not want to be.
Almost, if not all, of these issues were thought of, hashed out, and
rehashed out before a proposal was even brought forth. This is not
something to be taken at all lightly.

Ciao,