ANST - On-line Ansteorra : The Next Generation...

glennmc at ti.com glennmc at ti.com
Mon Apr 26 11:47:31 PDT 1999

Pug,

I too was wondering the same questions, along with who was going to pay
for what kind of internet access to this server. The goals of this effort
are not in question.

I'm sure others are also wondering. Since you made the fund request public
you should be willing to answer reasonable questions about it publicly.
(I'm not implying you are hiding anything, but believe the use of bandwidth
is justified in this case)

Regards,
Thorkel