ANST - On-line Ansteorra : The Next Generation...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Apr 26 11:56:34 PDT 1999

glennmc at ti.com (glennmc at ti.com) said something that sounded like:
> I'm sure others are also wondering. Since you made the fund request public
> you should be willing to answer reasonable questions about it publicly.
> (I'm not implying you are hiding anything, but believe the use of bandwidth
> is justified in this case)

I have no problem with that. Would the original proposal be good enough?

I have included it below. This is currently only being included on the
main Ansteorran list for now. I honestly did not think there would be
many people who would want to be bored with the details.

I certainly udnerstand the concern though.

Ciao,