ANST - Re: On-line Ansteorra : The Next Generation...

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Tue Apr 27 10:38:23 PDT 1999

Since yesterday, it occurs to me that any plan to fund an Ansteorran server needs to also plan for continuing funding for hardware maintenance and repair, purchase of necessary software (especially things like antivirus updates), and some sort of investment that will allow us to purchase upgrade equipment as the current equipment becomes obsolete.

The computer on my desk here at work, top of the line when it was bought one year ago is now obsolete.  We need to make sure that we also consider teh additional ongoing funding or improvements to maintain the ability of the server to perform its function adequately.

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Baroness Gunnora Hallakarva, OL

Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)