ANST - On-line Ansteorra : Comments and rebuttal...

Wayne / Duncan courtier at geocities.com
Tue Apr 27 15:15:01 PDT 1999

If I am not mistaken, at the red tape meeting someone (I think it was Lord
Corwin MagEoin) offered to donate a server. That offer was turned away, the
preference being to purchase a new server, which has a warranty and on-site
support. Here is a case of a donation being turned away, and instead a hat
being passed. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought this
fact was relevant to the argument at hand.

Duncan Hepburn
Barony of The Steppes, Ansteorra