ANST - Donate Ansteorra

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Tue Apr 27 20:03:47 PDT 1999

    Come next payday (Wednesday), the wife and I will send $10 to our
Kingdom Treasurer, Baroness Mirrim of Bristol, Margaret Mitchell, 10509 N
Platt River Drive, Austin, TX  78748. I will be asking that this donation be
earmarked toward the server Pug suggested.

2000 cost
-100 drop in price
1900 balance
-300 from red tape event
1600 balance
-10 the wife and I
1590 balance

1590 divided by 10 equal 159.... are there 159 more of us? I believe this to
be a challenge or a charge to fellow Ansteorran cyberpotatoes, and non
cyberpotatoes alike.... WHO ELSE, will give up ONE pizza....

Merrik