ANST - on the nature of open information ....

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Tue Apr 27 21:40:25 PDT 1999

> > Galen of Bristol ranting here...
> > Please.  Public critique of ideas is not appropriate.
> > If you have questions, criticisms, or objections, send
> > them in private.

ahh. so the channels are only appropriate for posting ideas and not discussing
/ testing those ideas ...  NOT

since when has public critique been not appropriate in a *public* discussion
forum ????  ... sounds like a not-so subtle form of censorship to this one.

when comments / discussions are forced into the darkness of privacy, dangerous
things start happening above and below ... think about it.  me, i would rather
see *everything* pro and con out in the open on an even footing .... such is
the nature of this culture

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves