ANST - Server Thermometer

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Wed Apr 28 11:42:03 PDT 1999

Thanks...

Since Pug is going to work with Baroness Mirrim to make it practical instead
of theoretical, other than the wife's and my $10, that will be my $0.03
worth (for now).

Merrik

: > I like the idea of the server thermometer!  Posted every once
: > in a while, I think it could be a "cute" reminder of how much
: > this Kingdom is supporting the server.

: I do to. I will work with Baroness Mirrim to see if we can do this
: weekly until our goal is reached. This will allow us to keep track of
: all funds that have actually been recieved by the Kingdom Treasurer and
: not just those that people advertised.