ANST - Server Fundraiser

Mirrim mirrim at moritu.net
Wed Apr 28 11:55:22 PDT 1999

> Just so that I am clear on this, Mirriam is in charge of the fundraiser
> and Larrisa is helping her and Pug to gather and catalogue the items for
> the fundraiser.

Mirrim is in charge of the raffle.  Larissa has offered her help generally and
we are getting together privately about specifics.

> Fundraiser will be a raffle and a silent auction.

Just a raffle.  The items to be raffled will be on display before hand.
Some form of choice of prize will be given for each ticket drawn.

> Fundraiser is set for ATYC.
> Any overage of the goal amount will go to the General Fund.
> Receipts for those of us who ask for it will be given.

All correct.

> Mirriam is in charge of the cash donations. (How about credit cards?
> *smile* )

I will take cash, checks or money orders.  The kingdom doesn't take credit
cards.  You would have to get a cash advance from an ATM.  (grin)

> Nathan is in charge of the Server Thermometer.

Mirrim is going to post the thermometer with actual donations received.
Nathan is welcome to keep track of public pledges and post a pledge
thermometer.

> Is that right? Did I miss anything? I am willing to put up the web page
> for the fundraiser as part of the ATYC pages since it is one of our
> activities. I have the space on my account to donate that. :) (It is a
> forever account that will never die unless the ISP dies or I die.)

I'll get with you a bit later about this.  It's a good idea and hopefully we can
have a list of items donated and maybe photos.  Thank you!

Mirrim

"Practice principled acts of self-interest and ruthless logic"