ANST - Beginners' Equestrian Tournament

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Wed Apr 28 15:11:11 PDT 1999

keyna wrote:
> I just have to ask???? Do Saint Bernards qualify as miniture horses???

That would be a question for my equestrian marshal, however, I believe
that we could probably pass your puppy off as some kind of Percheron
mix...

For Lady Isabeau and the others who were wondering, yes, the equestrian
guild will be teaching all day on Saturday. Up until "someone makes us
come in for feast."

So enjoy the wonderful fighting scenarios devised by Don Etienne and Sir
Emrys, try your luck at the heraldry test and maybe the obstacle course,
and then come play with the horses.

Regards,
Neassa
Baroness of Stargate

Don't forget you can also illuminate some scrolls, learn to dance
Heart's Ease, bid on items in the silent auction, shoot some arrows,
admire the entries in the Arts & Sciences competition, and enjoy the
bardic competition (and possibly enter it while you are there). If you
can't find anything else to do, please feel free to jump in and help. We
can always use more waterbearer's, heralds, and marshals at such a busy
event.