ANST - the information revolution ...

eric mauer eric.mauer-next at attws.com
Thu Apr 29 07:57:57 PDT 1999

Richard Fairbourne writes:

> [...]
disadvantages. Speed and avalibility as long as you have the power no
problem. But printed word on paper will last through power outages,
rainstorms, and extreme's of heat and cold.<<<<

Not to mention, it's a heck of a lot easier to pack the Blackstar in
the car so you can find the event, rather then packing a laptop and a
cellular modem <grin>

As for the server, I'd say the server alone wouldn't be a good idea.
However, I'm all for the proposal presented, which is basically the
server, Pug, and Pug's facility as a package deal <grin>

Tuhtahl

Eric Mauer				Lord Alaric Styrr
Austin Customer Care			of Clan MacEwan
AT&T Wireless Services			called Tuhtahl
eric.mauer-next at attws.com		Tarkhan Dancing Tyger
tuhtahl at moritu.net			Dark Horde Moritu

"Crazy in a crazy world is as good as sane"