ANST - the information revolution ...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Apr 29 12:32:09 PDT 1999

j'lynn yeates (jyeates at realtime.net) said something that sounded like:
> > As for the server, I'd say the server alone wouldn't be a good idea.
> > However, I'm all for the proposal presented, which is basically the
> > server, Pug, and Pug's facility as a package deal <grin>
> now that put's a entirely different perspective .... *basic* server hardware,
> plus Pug, plus Pug's support system and bandwidth ... all for $2K

Just don't try to get it when I'm not giving it away to something I want
to thrive. It's not at all cheap. *grin*

> where can i buy that set ... but i want it all in matching designer colors -
> black with red/silver trim (evil grin).  wonder if Pug would sit still for a
> paint and pin-stripe job ????

Oddly enough I've been gathering a lot of red and black stuff as of
late. I guess it's the mongol in me starting to attract it.

Painting on the other hand can only be done in blue. *grin*

Ciao,