ANST - deaths and birthdays.....

Karen C. Moon kmoon at texas.net
Thu Apr 29 08:35:21 PDT 1999

Greetings Fair Lady of Sovereignty!

At 11:22 PM 4/29/99 +0000, you wrote:

>With regards to Gunthar...well, I suppose I will have to have him
>done in now (preferably in some gruesome and painful manner), for
>giving away my birthday.

Liege Lady, should you care to have this done I will volunteer -- in the
interest of historical accuracy only -- to provide you with a number of
authentic examples of gruesome and painful ways that kings of the past have
met their demise.  I'm sure you'll find something that will both fit your
mood and HRM Gunthar's persona.

Let me know if you would care for this information.  Oh, and a happy
belated birthday to yourself!

Yours in Research,

Mari