ANST - Steppes Apprentice Tea

Ace aslyn at onramp.net
Fri Apr 30 13:24:19 PDT 1999

Bn. Hillary said:

>Are folks able to bring donations of goodies to the Tea, or do you have
that all planned out.

A few gentles have generously offered to provide drinks, munchies and trays.
However, we would sincerely appreciate any and all donations of goodies
(especially if we have as good of a turn-out as we are hoping for)  :-D ).

>At this hour, I am planning to attend Steppes
>Warlord, and would be willing to bring some tastie treats to add to the
>refreshments, if they are wanted.

Oh yes!  Please!  That would be wonderful!  Thank you, thank you.

All offers or treats and drinkables will be met with spontaneous offers of
chocolate and optional back rubs.

Just kidding.

Aslyn