ANST - keltoi trivia ....

Fri Apr 30 13:31:21 PDT 1999

The primary source for information about Celtic wagons are the Hallstat
period burials.  Here some sites I found on the subject.  To really get to
the construction, you'll probably need to follow the references out to the
papers.  Bear

http://www.iath.virginia.edu/~umw8f/Barbarians/Sites/Heuneburg/Heuneburg.htm

http://www.unc.edu/courses/art111/celtic/topics/burial/crypt.html

http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu/~umw8f/Barbarians/Essays/ekphora.html