ANST - deaths and birthdays.....

Michael Tucker michaelt at mechatronics.com
Fri Apr 30 14:08:30 PDT 1999

"Karen C. Moon" wrote:

> At 10:15 AM 4/30/99 -0500, you wrote:
> >
> (offer of research regarding grisly ways historical kings met their ends
> snipped)
> >
> >Gosh, it's nice to be loved...
> >
> >Gunthar
> >Poor unfortunate wretch.
>
> Take heart, Majesty.  You are loved.  I just figured, if the Queen was
> gonna have you killed anyway, it might as well be in period style.
>
> I thought you would want it that way.

Oh, *yeah*... the old "killed while boar-hunting" routine... *grin* Hmmm... or
maybe "mad swine disease"? [oops! did *I* say that?]

> [witty aside about "research doesn't kill people, people kill people" snipped]

*giggle* "Weighty matters prove too much for researcher... film at 11"

> Yours,
>
> Mari

Likewise,

Michael
(Baron Michael Silverhands, who is now a little worried about sitting in a
high-profile location this weekend)