ANST - Today at red tape

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Aug 1 06:43:02 PDT 1999

Franchesca Havas (ches at io.com) said something that sounded like:
> The crown has signed the rules of boffer combat for youth, rapier combat for
> youth and armored combat for youth.

Correct. I am expecting copies of all the rules in email to get
formatted to put up on the official Ansteorran webpage. (Be looking for
it Kryzstof.)

> The server has been approved.

Now we will be drawing up legal documentation to ensure the SCA's
property is safe and that the liabilities in all directions are covered.
At such time as that is acceptable and signed by all parties will the
actual equipment be bought.

> Can someone else give us an official report?

I sure can't. I missed the first part and last part of the meeting.

Ciao,