ANST - Scrolls

Ledonna tavy at swbell.net
Mon Aug 2 09:46:44 PDT 1999

Weiszbrod, Barbara A (Barbara) wrote:

>Delphina wrote:
> > He made it sound like anyone could copy the charters and paint them any
> > way they like as long as it was pretty.
> >
> Anyone 'could' copy the scrolls and paint them anyway that they want.

But that's not what is suppose to happen.  The scrolls that we paint
have to be on special paper that will take both ink and paint.  The
toner used has to be the type that will last not flake off when tought
several times.  Curstaidh, and any one who has permission to copy the
scrolls, have to find a place that has the right type of toner and then
bring the correct paper to them.  (I understand that the paper cost just
under $50 a ream.)

The wonderful (though misguided) people, who are trying to help out and
copy the scroll that they paint, are turning in charters that will not
hold up to the test of time (and I'm talking the time it takes just to
get it to the Sable Scroll) and can not be used.

Delphina