ANST - Scrolls

Dr Tiomoid of Angle tiomoid at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 10:57:36 PDT 1999

> I saved a bunch of his comments in this file in the SCRIBAL ARTS
> section
> of my Florilegium:
> calligraphy-msg  (139K)  1/ 5/98    Inks, papers, calligraphic
> styles.

I can especially recommend the bibliography there listed that was
compiled by my learned friend Baron Haj Hossein as being far more
comprehensive and focussed than anything I've ever been able to get
together. (Stefan's file here has some really fun arguments among The
Usual Suspects, too.) READ IT. READ IT. READ IT. What I tell you three
times is true....

Fra Tadhg Liath OFT
Hanaper Herald Extraordinary
The Grumpiest Pelican