ANST - Classes Available in Ansteorra

Mitman, Rikki Rikki.Mitman at compaq.com
Tue Aug 3 05:31:27 PDT 1999

Greetings, all:

It's been a while since I've posted notice of this; thought perhaps it was
time for a reminder: I maintain a database of people who are willing to
teach classes in Ansteorra. It has more than 170 classes listed.

Event stewards can request a report (in MS Word) from this database that
lists the classes, requirements or limitations (if any), and what areas the
teacher is willing to travel to. From that list, stewards can select as many
classes as they like, and I will contact the teachers to see whether they
are available. A teacher's personal contact information is not released to
the steward until she/he indicates willingness/availability to teach at a
particular event. While this makes the process slightly more cumbersome, it
helps protect the teachers' privacy (and I've found this makes more people
willing to be listed).

If you have a class (or three) that you teach, and that you are willing to
add to the database, please contact me *OFF THE LIST* at
mailto:esmitman at ghg.net and I'll send you a short email form to fill in.

If you would like a copy of the report from which to select classes for your
event, please contact me *OFF THE LIST* at mailto:esmitman at ghg.net and I
will either email it to you (if you can receive and open an MS Word file) or
send a hard copy. Please plan ahead -- most people have busy lives and
require a month or more advance notice to be able to fit your event into
your schedule.

Remember -- no event is too small to host a couple of classes!

Your servant,

Mistress Teleri ferch Pawl