ANST - Web Help Requested

Krzysztof Kopernik kopernik at Ansteorra.ORG
Tue Aug 3 15:03:47 PDT 1999

Greetings Honorable Ansteorrans,

I am requesting assistance in the creation of a forms section of the web site.
I want to maintain a copy of every form one would ever need to do anything in
our kingdom.  I'm talking about children's forms, rapier, heraldry submission,
event requests, etc.  I'm sure I will forget some forms if I try to do this
myself so I humbly request you all help me create a list of every form we can
think of and where you would get one.  Hopefully when the new server arrives
(or maybe before) this part will be ready to upload.  Thank you for your
assistance.

In Service,

Krzysztof Kopernik
Virtual Scribe, Kingdom of Ansteorra