ANST - More Info on Pity Party

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Wed Aug 4 05:11:30 PDT 1999

Good Morning All!

First of all, the directions to my house for the Pennsic Pity Party on
August 14th is as follows:

>From Houston--Take your best route to I 45 and proceed North.  Follow into
Huntsville.  Continue North 6-7 Miles North of Huntsville, to FM1696 which
is exit # 123.  Exit here, and at stop sign turn right (this is Pinedale
Road) and proceed 1.9 miles down. My house can not be seen from the road,
but my driveway is on the left with a green mailbox.  Please come up the
driveway slowly, or it will rearrange the bottom of your car, (and my
animals will want to see who you are!)

Form DFW or farther North, take I 45 South through Madisonville, and exit
FM1696 (exit # 123) and go back under I45.  Go 1.9 miles and my driveway is
on the left with a green mailbox.  (see above)

Please let me explain this party again.  It is only a PARTY!  We thought it
would be fun to wear your very casual garb and stuff so we could do fun
casual stuff....like drumming, archery, fighting, bardic circles, etc.....It
is not an Event!   Please only come out on Saturday....not on Friday.
Please understand that we will have a grill and a fire pit going to cook,
but there is No FEAST!

This has developed a life of its own, and I wanted to clear up the muddy parts.

There is also limited camping;  we suggested it for those who needed to have
a place to stay due to overindulgence.  For those who have been privately
responded to, we have arranged crash space on a first come, first served
basis....

If you need any more information, you can call us at 409-436-1430 after 5
and before 10:00.  Please no calls any later.

Have fun, and remember to bring your toys and share!

Allyson Tymmes
Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon, MoAS of Ravensfort, CBRD