ANST - Re: Redtape

Darlene Vandever blaan at flash.net
Wed Aug 4 07:04:40 PDT 1999

Greetings Ansteorra,
     Some were asking about the doings at Red Tape.  Forgive the length and
I can not call these official.  They are my notes and I do not claim them to
be perfectly accurate.  If you wish to post this to other lists, please feel
free to do so.  They are quoted from my post to my chronicler for her
newsletter.  Any inaccuracies are my own.  If you see something that you
know to be inaccurate, please feel free to post a correction.

In Service,
HL Annes