ANST - Looking for Amazons

House of Amazons house.amazon at mailcity.com
Wed Aug 4 12:52:31 PDT 1999

Calling all Amazons!

The Great Amazon Family Tree Project is underway.

We are attempting to locate all members of the Household to update our records and plot a family tree.  Please send your current contact information and your lineage to mailto:house.amazon at mailcity.com

Also, please pass this information on to anyone known to you to be a member of the House of Amazons.

Your assistance in this endeavor is greatly appreciated.

Ly Leah de Montgomerie
This project is endorsed by Mistress Lady Mother Regina de Masquer and Hlady Janais Lorfevre