ANST - wax

Russell Husted husted at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 12:05:17 PDT 1999

F. Havas
>How about stamping the royal seal on the award at the time of giving it?

Although I have no experience with it, I have been told that wax can be
tricky and ruin your scrolls if you are not doing everything just right.
            / )|           Mahee of Acre             |( \
           / / |           Russell Husted            | \ \
         _( (_ |         husted at hotmail.com          | _) )_
         \       /      Torre de los Brazos        \       /
          \    _/     Canton of Loch Soillier       \_    /
          /   /         Kingdom of Ansteorra          \   \