ANST - Steppe's Artisan

Ozymandias ozy at door.net
Sun Aug 8 20:39:54 PDT 1999

I must comment on my surprise and delight at attending my first A&S event.
The level and variety of the work on display was awe inspiring to say the
least. I seemed to spend a great amount of time eavesdropping on
conversations between doctoral students (speaking in tongues) and being
stupefied by the depth of knowledge possessed by those displaying their
bodies of work, and those with the ability to converse with these
passionate and dedicated persons. I wish only that I knew more so that I
too could have learned from these masters. I hope that someday I will.
Thank you all for many exceptional "moments".

-Herr Erazmus Totengraber, Squire to Maximillian

ps. To the wonderful Lady who tried to explain  salt firing to me- VIVAT.