ANST - Glass Arts Competition Rescheduled

Mitman, Rikki Rikki.Mitman at compaq.com
Mon Aug 9 08:31:11 PDT 1999

I am pleased to announce that the glass arts competition I was to have
sponsored at ATYC will instead be held at Kingdom A&S (in November).

Event information will be made available in the usual places; I am not the
steward, so please don't ask me event-related questions.

The glass arts sub-competition is open to stained glass, fused/slumped
glass, glass mosaics, blown glass, and other period glassworks. The usual
standards of judging will apply. Entries in the glass arts subcompetition
may also be entered in the main competition -- the results of one will have
no bearing on the results of the other.

I will judge this competition with the assistance of my able apprentice, and
I am sponsoring the prizes.

If you have questions about the glass arts subcompetition, please feel free
to contact me.

Mistress Teleri ferch Pawl