ANST - Needing help with Wedding invitations

Alisha Green Alisha_Green at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 09:29:29 PDT 1999

Greatings.

Hello I am Alisha, a long time freind of Lady Simone the Bard who lives in Elfsea.

I am currently working on the invitations for Simone's Wedding.
and I NEED some help. Simone holds many of you in high esteem.

She gave me a very long list of people she wants to send Writen Invitations to. The problem is she has no physical addresess for them. And or there is only an SCA name....SO I have dicided to ask if anyone here could help.

Either by helping me locate Names and Addresses. Or if you are Interested in attending her wedding E-mail me with the following Informtion, so I can get the invitations out in a timely manner

Thank you for your Time and Band Width

SCA Name
Real Name
Physical Address