ANST - Egg Armory

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Wed Aug 11 10:17:49 PDT 1999

Greetings,

I have a friend who has had an order outstanding with Egg Armory for nearly
a year at this point for about $300 dollars worth of Kyvex armor.  The
gentle has stopped responding to his EMail requests for status, and has
never delivered the merchandise. I am writing this for two reasons : 1) To
let people know this is a problem with this Merchant (he is not local, he's
out of Kentucky) and 2) To ask if anyone has any alternative ways of
contacting this merchant other than EMail.

If anyone has such information, I would appreciate a message.

Yours in the Dream,

Timothy of Glastonbury
mka Tim Rayburn
Barony of Elfsea