ANST-Announce - Bryn-Gwlad Faire needs People!

Robin Craig robinc at apple.com
Thu Aug 12 10:14:28 PDT 1999

Calling all Performers willing to participate in the Bryn Gwlad
Baronial 20yr Anniversary Faire this October!

If you or anyone you know performs (like a wandering minstrel,  roving
comidian, or fortune teller)  or sells other services (like face painting
or hair braiding) and might be willing to come, please give me contact
info or give them my e-mail or phone number (512-719-5963).
We would like to have a Faire atmosphere if possible.

The date is October 23,1999
The site is Webberville Park, just outside of Austin, Texas.

Thank you,
-Robin Anderson of Ross
aceia at aol.com