ANST - SCA-Nautical email list

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Thu Aug 12 13:44:35 PDT 1999

Greetings, Herr Malachias, from Baroness Neassa the Obstreperous, Barony
of Stargate, Kingdom of Ansteorra.

I enjoyed finding your post in my mailbox today, and promptly forwarded
it to Herr Morgan Seawolf and his slightly shady friend Hidalgo, both of
my home Barony. I trust you will find true companions in them both.

I was actually motivated to write to you today to tell you of a fine
group of young men who sing songs that you may be interested in. They
are known as The Corsairs, and I had the honor of seeing them perform at
the Texas Renaissance Festival last year. The Corsairs are six young men
who sing a cappella, and you can find out more about them by going to
<www.corsairs.com>. I brought home a small music box to remember their
performance, and it contains such songs as "Morning Glory", "Strike the
Bell", "Haul Away, Joe/Galway Girls", and "Spanish Ladies". My lord, who
is known for his musical abilities, was very impressed by these young
men.

I hope you find this missive helpful. I must go now; our 17 year old cat
just came in and demanded that I make a lap for him and give hime the
attention and praise which are his due.

Fair weather,
Neassa
<neassa at swbell.net>