ANST - ILL Help

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Tue Aug 17 14:52:28 PDT 1999

>     I'm looking for an English translation of:
> La chanson de la croisade albigeoise    by  Guillaume de Tulède
> I need enough information to request it through Inter Library Loan.  Can
> anyone help please?

Hi Robert!

Do you have access to ILL through OCLC (online computer library
center)?  Many University libraries use this system (we ILL with
at least one in Tulsa constantly).  If so, they can look this item up
many different ways, the easiest being by OCLC # 34513451.

Here's what I found out from my search for "chanson de la
croisade..."

Chanson de la croisade albigeoise - by Guillaume de Tud'ele
1210-1215 AD.
Library of Congress call #:  PC3340.G84 .C413 1996
Publ. by Ashgate Publ. Co.; Brookfield, Vt. USA
210 pgs, illustrated, incl. bibliographical references & index
English info gives:  The song of the Cathar Wars: a history of the
Albigensian Crusade,  by William of Tudela, translated by Janet
Shirley.
Cross references are France, History, Philip II Augustus, 1180-1223,
poetry.

It also seems that most (but not all) of the holdings for this item
are in France - which doesn't mean you won't be able to get it, just
that it might take a while.  Hope this helps.

Katrionna MacLochlainn
Baroness of Wiesenfeuer
Lori Campbell
Oklahoma School of Science & Math Library
LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu