ANST - equestrian help needed

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Thu Aug 19 14:31:31 PDT 1999

We here in Greywood have an event coming up the first weekend in Oct. and
will once again be playing with the horses...that is if anyone out there
can tell me where to get the new forms we were told to use at the last Red
Tape that I thought I understood would be made available ASAP.  Myself nor
my treasurer can see to get anywhere with what we should do so if there is
anyone out there who can point me toward equestrian insurance forms as soon
as possible, I would appreciate it.  Please feel free to answer privately.
in service,
HL Gwyneth
seneschal Greywood